Now, this is one of my favourite soups, and after christmas, my best friend made is so much easier for me to make soups, she got me a Soup maker!! Basically to make the Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup, you throw everything you want, add the liquid, select if you want the soup smooth or chunky and hit start. For a smooth soup, it takes 21 minutes, for chunky 28 minutes. It heats the water up, blitzes the veggies if you are having smooth and is SO easy. The Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup is also a Slimming World recipe, which has NO syns, it is completely Syn free, why not give it a try?
I will give you the recipe for a soup maker and also a pan on the cooker too!!
So my favourite soup, Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 900ml vegetable stock
- A few thyme sprigs to serve – Only if you want to.
Tell me what your favourite soup recipes are, give me some inspiration to make some more and also try what you like.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!