Slimming World Pasta Bake
I love a nice pasta bake and a slimming world pasta bake is just the thing I need after a long day! I love this slimming world vegetarian pasta bake though, it’s really easy to make and is 100% amazing! It goes great with these slimming world chunky chips as well.
Slimming World Vegetarian Recipes
I’ve been trying to put some vegetarian recipes together for a while now. This vegetable pasta bake is great for vegetarians that are on the slimming world journey and I hope to make some more vegetarian slimming world recipes in the future and if there’s anything you would like to see just let me know in the comments.
This vegetarian slimming world pasta bake is packed full of flavour from all the vegetables and it’s going to fill you up so you won’t want anything else after you’ve finished. Slimming World Roasted Vegetables Pasta Bake is an ideal vegetarian pasta dish that will please everyone as well and a nice lunch, dinner, party, summer or BBQ dish.
How Many Syns In Slimming World Roasted Vegetables Pasta Bake
You might be wondering how many syns are in this slimming world pasta recipe, well none. The fact that it’s mostly vegetables means there’s no syns insight and you can really dig in and enjoy with this syn free vegetarian recipe! This is a completely meatless pasta recipe.
Slimming World Roasted Vegetables Pasta Bake
- 3 Medium Carrots Sliced
- 1 Medium Courgette Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 50 g Brocolli Cut into Small Pieces
- 50 g Cauliflower Cut into Small Pieces
- 1 Jar Passata
- 2 tsps Dried Italian Herbs
- Pinch Salt & Black Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop all the vegetables up and place in a Pyrex dish.
- Pour over the passata and add the herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together so all the vegetables are cover in the passata.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, then take out, give the vegetables a mix and put back in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- While the vegtables are cooking, put some pasta in a pan of boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven, give it a final mix. Strain the pasta and dish up the pasta, adding the vegetable mixture on top of the pasta.
When it comes to this Slimming World Roasted Vegetables Pasta Bake, be creative, add different vegetables, try different herbs, you could even add some chilli to spice it up. Whatever you decide to do, drop me a comment and share your variations.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!