So these Vegan Chocolate Brownies are awesome, gooey, chocolatety and taste great, oh and did I say they are vegan? Well this recipe has no dairy in what so ever!
Vegan Chocolate Brownies
If you’re still trying to figure out how you can possibly make these gooey vegan chocolate brownies without eggs, this recipe will show you how. Enjoy!
- 220g Plain Flour
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 2.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- 360g Brown Sugar
- 100g Golden Syrup
- 240g Soy Milk
- 20 Drops Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp PandaVita Boabab Power
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Sift the flour, the cocoa powder, baking powder, the coconut, and the PandaVita Boabab Power into a bowl.
- Add the sugar, the syrup, the milk and the vanilla into the bowl, and whisk the ingredients to combine them.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combined until you have a nice looking chocolate brownie mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased 20 centimetres (8 inches) round pan, and bake the brownies for 30 – 40 minutes, or a little longer if needed in the preheated oven, remembering to rotate the pan halfway through the cooking time.
- Before removing the brownies from the oven, pierce them with a toothpick or skewer to ensure that they are cooked. If they are, the pick will come out dry and with no mixture on it.
- Final step is once cooled, cut into bitesize pieces and enjoy.
Let me know what you think of the Vegan Chocolate Brownie recipe, if you made any changes and any pictures of your creations, please share!!
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!