Slimming World Overnight Oats
With work I have hardly any time in the morning to get breakfast, most of the time I’m out of the door before I even wake up, which is one key reason I love overnight oats slimming world style! I love making these overnight oat recipes in the winter as well when I wake up and it’s still dark outside I can start the day off without skipping breakfast, plus who doesn’t love a healthy slimming world breakfast!
I love making new sw overnight oats and when I finally get round to doing so I’ll create the recipes online, if you’ve not already I’d suggest taking a look at the Slimming World Very Berry Overnight Oats recipe I have, it’s another healthy overnight oats recipe you’ll love.
How Many Syns In Slimming World Winter Over Night Oats?
The great thing about this slimming world breakfast recipe is that it’s a syn free recipe and it means you can enjoy the syns on something a little naughty later on in the day. I love making syn free overnight oat recipes and I hope you enjoy them as well. If you change the yoghurt from the recipe, then you will need to double-check the sun points.
Slimming World Winter Overnight Oats Recipe
This overnight oats recipe slimming world style is the best thing to have in the morning when you’re in a rush and want something easy, it’s all done the night before and you don’t have to worry in the morning.
Slimming World Winter Wonderland Overnight Oats
- 40 g Porridge oats
- 200 g Fat Free Natural Yogurt / Alpro Plain Yogurt
- 50 g Frozen Winter Mixed Fruit
- Weigh out all ingredients separately and have in a bowl.
- Now you need to layer the ingredients, start by taking half of the oats and putting into the bottom of the jar, then half the yoghurt and the frozen mixed fruit, repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Put the lid on the jar and store in the fridge until morning.
- Enjoy your Overnigt Oats at home, work, school or university.
If you like a good slimming world breakfast, then have a look at the other slimming world breakfast recipes that I have, if you have some suggestions for different flavours or mixtures for overnight oats, then I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!