Easter is that time of the year where you know you want to go crazy and eat Easter eggs. Family members buy you Easter eggs and you have no option but to eat them, otherwise they will go to waste? Sound familiar? Well look, I have been there before and I have used my fair share of syns on chocolate.
What I wanted to do was to show you a recipe that is a healthier Easter Chocolate Cake, but let me be completely honest, this one is a little naughty. The Slimming World Naughty Easter Chocolate Cake is 4.5 syns per square of cake!! An less if you don’t use the mini eggs in the middle.
You can have your cake and eat it with this egg-cellent Slimming World Naughty Easter Chocolate Cake, you would be clucking mad not to try it and I am sure your family and friends won’t make any bad Easter puns, and that is no egg-ageration.
Naughty Easter Chocolate Cake Recipe
Slimming World Naughty Easter Chocolate Cake
- 100 g Self Raising flour
- 50 g Light Sunflower Spread
- 4 medium Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coco Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- 16 Mini. Eggs I used the Aldi version of mixed mini eggs
- 25 g While Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Spray a baking tin (approx 8×8 inches) with Frylight and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment.
- Place the spread, sweetener, baking powder, self raising flour, eggs, cocoa into a large mixing bowl and mix together until fully combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the lined baking tin and then space out the 16 mini eggs into places where they will be cut.
- Pour over the rest of the mixture and the place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn out onto a wire rack and remove the baking parchment. Cut into 16 squares.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwavable bowl, drizzle the white chocolate over the squares and serve.
So now you can now have a nice slice of chocolate cake and not over do it on the syns, I know that these are an absolute hit, especially as the people who ate my cake couldn’t tell it was even Slimming World. Let me know how you get one what you think of the cake and if you made any changes. Would also be great to see some of your creations too.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitterand Facebook …. If you have any queries or questions about my blog or any reviews then please contact me.