I’ve got a thing about pasties, you’ll know from my latest Slimming World Ham, Cheese and Pepper Pasty (Syn Free) that went down a big hit in my house, even other family members couldn’t get enough and it was perfect for slimming world lunches when I was in a hurry at work!
Slimming World Chicken Pasty
If you’re like me and struggling at times on the slimming world diet you’ll know how difficult it is to find some yummy food to snack on or have for lunch, this chicken pasty is perfect! You wouldn’t think pasties are great for the slimming world lifestyle but they can be, with this easy pasty recipe you’ll be in love with them as much as I am!
How Many Syns In Slimming World Chicken Pasty?
The chicken pasty is syn free, which is amazing. That’s due to the various ingredients used. You can even make a gluten-free slimming world chicken pasty but using gluten free wraps in your recipe. However, if you don’t use the wrap and cheese as your healthy extra, then the syn value is 6 per pasty.
Slimming World Syn Free Chicken and Sweetcorn Pasty Recipe
Slimming World Chicken and Sweetcorn Pasty (Syn Free) Recipe
- 2 Weight Watchers Wraps
- 50 g Cooked Chicken Diced
- 40 g Sweetcorn Drained
- 80 g Reduced Fat Cheese
- 2 tbsp Passata
- 1 medium Egg Beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Diced up the chicken and drain and rinse the sweetcorn.
- On one half of the wrap, place 1 tablespoon of Passata, then sweetcorn, then chicken and top off with cheese.
- Brush the exposed side of the wrap and all around the edges with the beaten egg.
- Fold the wrap in half and press down around the edge, trapping in the ingredients. Crimp the edges of the pasty using the back of a fork.
- Place the pasties on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight. Brush the outside of the pasty with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 mins.
- Once cooked, cut in half and enjoy. Remember they insides will be hot.
If you have tried these pasties, let me know your thoughts if you have changed the recipe, what did you do and how did they turn out? I will show you some other recipes of these pasties that I make.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!