Everyone loves a snack or something yummy to eat. However, not all snacks are healthy, even more so on the slimming world diet!
That’s one of the reasons why I thought of the slimming world pasties that you may have seen on the blog.
This one, however, is a firm favourite, my other half loves it and couldn’t believe it was a slimming world pasty!
Slimming World Cheese & Ham Pasties
If you love pasties like me you’ll love this cheese and ham slimming world pasty, I even added some peppers for extra crunch!
This is one of the easiest slimming world pasty recipes I’ve made, I’ve made a few others but they just didn’t turn out as I wanted them to.
If you use gluten-free wraps to make the pasty you can have some amazing gluten free slimming world pasties, who doesn’t love a gluten-free pasty without the guilt and upset stomach afterwards!
I love making gluten free slimming world recipes and vegan slimming world recipes so don’t forget to check my other slimming world dinner recipes!
How Many Syns In A Slimming World Cheese & Ham Pasty?
These Slimming World Ham, Cheese and Pepper Pasties are syn Free so they’re great for everyone. Packed full of flavour and not an ounce of pastry in sight! That is if you use the cheese and wrap as your healthy extras.
If you don’t use the wrap and cheese as your healthy extra, then the syn value is 6 per pasty.
If you wanted to make smaller ones, then all you need to do is cut the wrap in half and make quarters in exactly the same method.
This way you can have nice little slimming world snacks without any guilt!
If you’re looking for some extra slimming world snacks, syn free snacks or low syn snacks take a look at this low syn slimming world snacks post.
Ham, Cheese and Pepper Pasty Recipe
Slimming World Ham, Cheese and Pepper Pasty (Syn Free)
- 2 Weight Watchers Wraps
- 6 Slices Ham Diced
- 1/4 Pepper Diced
- 80 g Reduced Fat Cheese 40g per pasty
- 1 medium Egg Beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Diced up the ham and peppers.
- On one half of the wrap, place some cheese, top with peppers and ham. Then top the ham with more peppers and the last of these cheese. N.B Be careful not to get any too close to the edge, as you won’t be able to seal the pasty.
- Brush the exposed side of the wrap and all around the edges with the beaten egg.
- Fold the wrap in half and press down around the edge, trapping in the ingredients. Crimp the edges of the pasty using the back of a fork.
- Place the pasties on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight. Brush the outside of the pasty with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 mins.
- Once cooked, cut in half and enjoy. Remember they insides will be hot.
You can keep these pasties for a couple of days they’re still going to be okay to eat, although I have to admit they’re best just out the oven and they taste amazing hot!
You can always take them with your slimming world lunch if you fancied a pasty at work as well.
If you have tried these pasties, let me know your thoughts if you have changed the recipe, what did you do and how did they turn out?
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!