Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
So for this recipe, you will need a slow cooker but it’s totally worth it! If you want a Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne recipe this is one you need. I’ve seen a few chilli con carne recipe ideas but most of them don’t use the slow cooker which is a really big part of this recipe. I find the slow cooker perfect when I’ve got a busy week because I can do so much with it and create some really nice slow cooker recipes.
This chilli con carne slow cooker recipe is what you need to come home to when you’ve had a rough day at work. You can make some rice quick (optional) and dig into a fully cooked meal without having to worry about cooking everything! I do like a good chilli con carne crockpot wonder!
Slimming World Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
Slimming world chilli con carne is one of the best recipes I’ve tried in the slow cooker. It tastes amazing and hits the spot when I get home. I must say though if you like your food to have a kick I’d add a little more chilli but that depends on how much you want to add and how much you can take!
How Many Syns In Slimming World Chilli Con Carne
Syn free! This slimming world chilli con carne is totally syn free (May 2019). I’m not saying eat a bucket full of sw chilli because that might not have the best effect on you the next day but you can enjoy the slimming world chilli dinner and not feel guilty! It even means you can snack throughout the day, I’d suggest looking at my low slimming world snacks post for some inspiration on what you can eat during the day!
Chilli Con Carne Recipe
Slimming World Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (Syn Free)
- 500 g 5% Fat Mince Beef
- 2 Medium Onion Diced
- 2 Peppers Diced
- 1 Fresh Chilli Sliced
- 6 – 8 Mushrooms Sliced
- 3 Medium Carrots Diced
- 1 Courgette Diced
- 2 Tins Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tin Kidney Beans Drained
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- 200 ml Boiling Water
- 2 tsp Dried Italian Herbs
- 1 – 2 tsp Chilli powder Add as much or as little as you want
- Add the Mince into the Slow Cooker, making sure the mince is fully broken up.
- Dice up the Onion, Carrots, Mushrooms Courgette and Peppers. Add into the slow cooker.
- Slice up the chilli and add to the slow cooker – Be careful not to touch your mouth, eyes or any sensitive parts until you have througherly cleaned your hands.
- Add the stock cubes to the boiling water, add in the Worchestershire Sauce and herbs and pour over the mixture in the slow cooker.
- Ad the kidney beans and mix the vegetables, beans and mince all together.
- Leave on low for 6 – 8 hours or on high for 3 – 4 hours. Serve with rice or a jacket potato.
Thank you for reading and please remember you can always follow my blog via email to receive up to date posts and maybe find something to like. Check out my about page for information on sponsored posts!