I’m so happy to be talking to you about this new slimming world dinner recipe I’ve put together! Well, I say put together, we’ve been making it in our home for years! It’s full of flavours, tastes amazing and is super cheap to make as well!
Finding yummy slimming world dinners can be a pain, trust me I know. There are loads of alternatives out there that you can try but sometimes they’re full of syns and don’t always taste that nice. I mean this chicken dinner is totally different to my slimming world meatloaf recipe but still tastes just as good.
One thing I will say about this dish, I love how you can really spruce it up. The use of bright peppers is of great use in this dish because it really elevates and brings out the sparkle in the dinner! A great dish for dinner parties as well!
Slimming World Dinners
Slimming world dinner recipes are one of my favourite things to make on the slimming world diet. The ones I like to make are super easy and are packed full of flavour. I hate bland recipes that taste like cardboard, there’s no need for it and it makes any diet impossible to follow.
I also know that my readers love a nice slimming world chicken dinner and that’s how this chicken noodles recipe was made! I do have some other yummy chicken dinner recipes on here though, such as my Slimming World Diet Coke Chicken!
I will say that this chicken noodles dinner is also very easy to make and takes very little time. The most you’re waiting for is for the chicken to cook, after all, you don’t want to get food poisoning do you!
How Many Syns In Slimming World Chicken Noodles Recipe?
If you’re looking for a syn free slimming world dinner you haven’t found one here. However, this is a low syn dinner. A low syn chicken noodles recipe is just the thing you want at dinner time and a portion of this is only going to set you back 1 syn, which is nothing!
The great thing about a low syn dinner is that you can spend your syns on something else to enjoy, such as this Slimming World Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe, it tastes so good! You’ll have to let me know in the comments what you spend your syns on!
What Equipment I used
I can’t make this yummy chicken dinner without using some amazing equipment. Take a look at the affiliate links below to see what I use every time.
Chicken Noodles Recipe Card
I love this dinner and I hope others do as well. Slimming world chicken noodles will always end up on our meal plan at least twice a month, it’s easy to make, looks amazing and is a firm favourite. It’s also easy to double up on this recipe if you want to make more if you ever have guests over.
Let me know in the comments what you thought about this easy slimming world chicken noodles recipe, do you like it or love it? Maybe you’ve made it and you tried something else. Add a little spring onion if you’re feeling really adventurous!
Slimming World Chicken Noodles Recipe
- Saute Pan
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Jug
- Silicone Spatula
- 400 g Chicken Sliced
- 250 g Dried Egg Noodles Sliced
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 1 Pepper Sliced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil 4 Syns
- 4 tbsp Low Sodium / Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Puree
- Put a saucepan with water on a medium to high heat to boil.
- Peel and slice the onion, slice the mushrooms, deseed and slice the pepper and cut the chicken into strips.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and tomato puree into a measureing jug and mix together until it is all combined.
- Add the onions, mushrooms and chicken into a large frying pan with some of the soy sauce mixture.
- Once the water is boiling, add the noodles to the boiling water and leave to cook.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the peppers and a little more of the soy sauce mixture and cook until the peppers are heated through.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain the noodles and have the noodles in a colander.
- Pour the rest of the soy mixture over the noodles so that the noodles all have a little of the sauce.
- Serve the noodles and top with the chicken, onions and pepper. Now enjoy.
|Chicken Breast||400 g||454 kcal||£2.64|
|Noodles (Egg)||250 g||345 kcal||£0.55|
|Onion||1 Large||80 kcal||£0.12|
|Pepper (Red/Orange/Green)||1||32 kcal||£0.27|
|Mushrooms||50 g||14 kcal||£0.11|
|Sesame Oil||2 tbsp||240 kcal||£0.26|
|Soy Sauce (Light)||4 tbsp||34 kcal||£0.20|
|Tomato Puree||2 tbsp||7 kcal||£0.03|
|PER SERVING||302 kcal||£1.05|
Don’t forget to add this recipe to Pinterest so that others can see, after all, who doesn’t love chicken? Thanks for reading and if you’re in a good mood, show it to Carol in group!